Monday, August 07, 2006

Treo / Goodlink update

See yesterday's entry for background

Well, at work today, I found that my IT guys were ready to release the 4.9.1.46_EN Palm client to me, so I let them. They also found two cached profiles on the Good server, and deleted and recreated my account and thus sent a new PIN. I hard reset, OTA'd myself a fresh copy of the client, and to my great relief, I was able to get past the "Error 65, Press R to reprovision" which was the bane of my Sunday.

So, some combination of:

  • deleting cached profiles on the Good server
  • deleting my user account on the Good server and recreating it
  • updating my Goodlink client to 4.9.1.46_EN

fixed my problems.

--sbreck

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker